vaccination

Preetipatel

my baby is 2 1/2 month old he was given vaccination injection and a small lump was formed so what to do to melt that lump...... so please help me out.....

• 7
preetipatel

thank u to reply my talk... i will do this....

Shwetha

carefully check is it infected(white spot on the tip) or not.. if so please consult doctor immediately. I have faced the same prblm with my baby.

gurpreet kaur

don't use anything warm because if in any case the spot gets infected then the warm massage will only aggravate the lump and will be more painful, use ice cube massage only, and moreover it takes time to resolve it will go on its own, for my son it took around 6-8 weeks to resolve, if it's warm on that spot and the baby is able to move the leg freely, he's not crying while moving that leg or showing lesser activity from that side then you must consult the pediatrician. pain and stiffness may persist for a week if it stays more than that you should get it checked otherwise there's nothing to worry about

Preetha

massage or apply little press with hot water or cloth made warm can be used,for lump heat works better. our pediatrician told ice cute give temporary numness for d pain.

Saranya Vishwanath

nothing to worry. I have faced same problem. only solution is ice cube massage.

gaddam nagarani

You can also massage with ice cube

Ramyachandrasekaran

hot water massage is the best thing for limb .I faced the same problem for my son