Vegeterian deit chart

Niki Jain

Hi all.... i am expecting to b mother.. nw my 5th is running.... pls anybody send me a vegetarian diet chart so i cn deliver a baby with gud weight n height.

Sri Lalitha Gayatri Daliparthi

Hi... First of all, Congratulations :) In pregnancy, we should remember that having small meals every three to four hours is a must. Take leafy vegetables everyday. Dry fruits in between the meals, High protein food - Dairy products, Soya (if it suits you), Pulses etc. Make sure you take plenty of Fruits and Vegetables everyday. Also, you need to understand the nature of your body and alter the eating schedule accordingly as pregnancy shows daily changes in the body. Please dont forget to take the vitamin and calcium supplements prescribed by your Doc. Happy Eating and All the Best...

sleeping position

I m in 27th week now. I have read so many blogs which suggests to sleep on your..

Cold and cough causing weakness in last..

please suggest with home remedies for cough and cold... I m about 37 months preg..

pregnency with vaginal cyst

i am 23years old. i 38week pregnent. and i have vaginal cyst. what i can do in m..

weight gain

I am in the third month of my pregnancy. i don't feel nausea aur vomiting. its a..

stretch matks

I am 32 weeks pregnant and having stretch marks on stomach ..doctor prescribe me..

planning for 2nd child

whats the beat age difference between 2 kids... my baby is 2 year 1 month old. s..