Veggies

Pratibha Chauhan

Updated on Feb 06, 2017

my son is 2 and a half years old, he eats only plain chapati and plain rice. Please suggest me how can I add veggies in his diet?

• 9
Himanshi Luthra

u can try veggies in dalia,pulao,make sooji upma nd add. veggies ..stuffed prantha or knead atta by mixing palak,dal,potato, carrot..

Aditi Bansal

Hi my son is 2. 10 yrs n he also has this habit of not eating well ..but he likes onions so what I do is to add onions in parantha with aloo or in his veggies.. u can also try make sooji uttapam;bread poha or just veggies with little sauce twisted in it

dhara vandra

hi pratibha.. my son has same problem. so i give him different types of veg. paratha nd add some paneer n cheese so he enjoy his meal. Give him khichdi with different pulse nd add nuts too. sometimes i used to make banana paratha which my son like

Janhavi

you can also make dal paratha. it tastes nice and also very nutritional

deepti patil

my son is two years I too make different kind of parathas . I add veggies in his khichadi n mash them well .

pratibha chauhan

I have tried giving him veg pulav but doesnt eat it. Any suggestions of different types of rotis I can give him? Thanks Anil, Mansi and Gamer

gamer forever

you can put veggies induce and make pulav. You can also make cutlet with any veggie and potato.

Anil Attri

Hi pratibha, This is a very common problem for almost every parent. Better way is to do stuffing of veggies in chapati and try to understand the taste of your kid. Kids don't understand what is healthy what is not, they eat the things which are good in taste. so try to stuff the things. Moreover make sure that chapati should have some fibers also in it. You can also fullfil the nutrients through fruits. Try to make the things playful while feeding you kid. hope this help Happy Parenting

मानसी मानसी

make past of any veggies of ur choise mix in atta n make paratha of it n say meethi ya palak u can tell him green paratha,or add beetroot or carrot thn say red paratha like this .give him different colours of veggies sauteed butter as a snack.... he might develop a Interest in veggies