Vomiting milk

Krty Kota

My 15days kid is vomiting milk... what to do... am really worried... in the middle of the feeding itself hez vomiting milk...

• 7
Sheela Manoharan

It s definitely something to b worried about it s due to reflux ..after every feed tap him gently behind till he burps ..my baby had the same problem n initial stages t continue d till seven month I gave him domstal suspension on pediatric advice.. do consult the pediatric

Preeti Khandelwal

even my baby use to do this and use to get cranky while taking feed... later on we came to know that he is having reflux problem.. pls seek medical advice

Krty Kota

Hez vomiting fresh milk.... how should I know that I am over feeding... he is having and am offering milk as I thought he might be hungry and having more milk....

gayatri chadwa

No need to worry.. babies this young do pass stool after every feed.. about sneezing and cough you can consult your pediatric if it is persistent.

shaima kazi

if your baby is vomitting fresh milk then it's due to overfeed.. if it's quantity is little n thick then it's natural... if it's none of these then seek medical advise

Krty Kota

So no need to worry right... he had running nose and sneezing a lot... used nasoclear.... after each feed he's passing stool... do I need to worry..

Dhivya sathish

No need to worry its a gud sign ur baby is healthy.. In early days they need little amount of milk. When their stomach is full and then only the are vomit