Vomiting

Fredicia

Hi, can anyone can sugget any medicine for my 18 months daughter who is vomiting after havin her milk for the past 2 day, and she is also gettin loose motion 2twice a day.

• 6

Fredicia

Thanks so much for your great help, i did try curds n ors it worked well on her and now she is better.

Dear Fredicia. I second what the other moms have suggested. Please refrain from giving your daughter any medicine as of now unless you see her condition getting worse. I suggest you read the following blogs on some tips on making ORS at home and how to help your child feel better. Here are the links to the blogs 1. https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/gastroenteritis-in-children/222 and 2. https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/dehydration-in-children/212

Indu

I guess, if ur child is vomiting since last 2 days, better to consult pediatrician ...before problem leads to dehydration etc... I would suggest to take the consultation before trying anything else

monali gupta

it would b the best that you go and consult a good pediatrician

Well pls look for any other signs like fever, stomachache, body ache, no. Of times stools and urine passed, colour , odour etc. if there is fever it could be due to infection in d body. U shd c a doc in tht case. But if there is no fever or any other above mentioned symptoms it could be due to gastric upset which as mentioned by Dhara can be treated by curd , moong dal rice khichri. Also pls maintain fluids levels by giving nimbu pani, or ORS etc many a times in a day.

Dhara

Hi,instead of milk you can give your daughter curd. i think it would be quiet helpfull to you. or else you can try giving some fresh seasonal fruit juice like peach n plum. give a break from milk for a week,and note the change.

hi ...my baby is 1 year 6 months old .sh..

please suggest how to remove unwanted hair from face and arm .

breastfeed

my baby is 1 yr 4 mnths. He cannot sleep without breastfeed. Please suggest me h..

about hair

my baby is 15 mnth old his hair is so rough agin & agin i put coconut oil bt not..

neck has become dark compared to other p..

my son is 2. 2yrs. his neck hasgot layer of dirt and now it looks dark compared..

Underweight

My baby is not gaining weight,she is under weight. her weight is 6. 2 kg only. s..

How overcome with phototherapy' tan effe..

After phototherapy at 4days my daughter's body has become dark. Pls suggest me..

head washing

please suggest how to do head washing of my one year son. his hairs is long. cry..

about bottle feeding

hy. my baby is of 2 years5months. he is feeding milk with bottle. how can i remo..