Wakes up early in the morning.

Mayuri Sawant

Hi my son is 2yrs old. He sleeps late at night around 11 and gets up at 6. 30-7am early in morning as he is not getting sufficient sleep. He gets irritated and cries a lot. What should i do to get him a sufficient sleep? Day time also he sleeps only for 1-1. 30hrs .please tell me what should i do

Archana N

Ensure enough physical involvement and certainly he will sleep well when he drains his energy out...

Make a routine of sleeping on time and ensure you to follow it. Also create the ambience by switching off the tv and lights.

nap

how many naps needed in day for my 16month highly active son???

nickname

hi mommies, please suggest some cute names on any letter for pet name of my litt..

mild fever all the time

hi, my son is 1 n half year old, he is very active but since past 2 days he is h..

does not interact with unknown persons

my baby 1. 5 year old loves to stay only with family members mummy papa n granpa..

Weight gain

Tricks for same

My daughter is 2 yrs 7 months old

my daughter is 2 yrs and 7 months old and I put her into preschool. from the day..

my 3yr old son is very crying

hi all.. my son is 3yr old.. he is always crying in every moment s.. is this nor..