Walking

Apeksha Agrawal

Updated on Feb 19, 2016

I am having 11month princes and she hasn't started to walk independent she started to stand at age of 8months . Some people say herlegs are thin according to herbody .. what to do so confuse . She takes 3-4steps independently on mattress bt on bare floor pls help me

• 7
Manasa Chandra

My boy started walking at 14 months... N since then, that's his favorite play... :)

Kameswari U

Hi apeksha... my son is 14 months old and u was too worried for him that he didnt start his independent walk... from feb 6th onwards he has started his steps and now he walks and walks.. so every child has his/her own pace... they will behave accordingly to it and at the correct time god pins them... so dont worry... u will soon have to run behind your kido... if you want u can massage olive oil or til oil or mustard oil.... dont worry take care of the lil one...

manisha bahuguna

Hi Apeksha, you don't need to worry about as my child learn to walk by his own after him first Birthday and there are some friends of mine and their baby's has started walking in 15 months. So, do not worry. That's ok

Apeksha Agrawal

Thanks manmeet for your inspirational rply

Apeksha Agrawal

Thanks swati for your advice Wil surly do dat

Manmeet Kaur

Hi Apeksha , Children learn at their own pace . My daughter is 13 months old and still not learnt to walk independently . She was taking one or two steps at 1 year and now started to walk a little with support . Just try to motivate her a little while she walks . Keep a thing of her interest at a distance and let her try to reach to it with ur little support . Eventually she would start taking more steps . But don't worry she would learn at her own pace .

Hi Apeksha, massage her legs as often as you can and don't worry, there is no problem with her legs. Just massage her legs so that they gain strength and you will start feeling the difference.