want guidance on child behaviour.

Kshama Arora

Updated on Feb 24, 2017

hi all, I am a mother of 2 kids,my daughter is 3. 4years old n my son is 10 months now. the problem is ,my daughter is getting very aggressive day by day,he loves his brother bt sometimes she hits him,pushes him ,bang his head on floor etc. n she used to say that nobody loves me n m going from home n rushes out from d door. BT truely thr is no such thing we care for her feelings,take her for outings, shopping,for food etc whatever she says. BT still if someone scolds her she used repeat d same line. please frnz suggest me hw to deal with her. I thought to go at my mothers place for few days wid d younger one n leaving her home WD her father n GM. or shall I send her at her bua's place whr she cn have fun. plz suggest.

• 4
Kshama Arora

thanx nishita Ji.

nishita Sahay

please don't leave her at all. this is the time she will need you more than anyone.. both you and you husband try to be there as much as possible with her. please don't think of leaving her and going, even for a day, as she will think that you are favouring the younger one, and she may retaliate more. this phase will pass soon.. wishes with you.. don't worry.

Kshama Arora

thanx sangeeta Ji. I am doing almost everything what you suggest. vl try to give more of my time to her.

Sangeeta bhargava

she is basically showing sibling rivalry. if you like leave her to someone's place it will get worse... she needs your attention. he is small he won't even know if you leave him with your husband for an hour.. take her cycling, park or just somewhere. just you and her. tell her stories which involves sibling n sister. when going off to sleep read her story book. make her understand that she should protect him. how you protect her. don't show extra love towards him in front of her till she accepts the fact that he is her little brother. show her sibling sister cartoon or movies. discuss after it gets over. girls understand faster... don't worry it will be fine