Want to resume work without disturbing breast feeding schedule

Prajna Chahataray

My baby turned 3 months this month and he is on exclusive breast feeding. He doesn't like taste of top feed or expressed breast milk. My working hours are from 9:30-3:30 and as I stay nearby I can visit home during lunch break at 1:00. Suggest what to feed my child during the time duration of 9:30-1:00. I don't want to compromise on his health.

Neha Jain

Hi prajana.. Banana is easily digested. Sweet Potato may be tried post 5-6 month of baby. Also I have a cousin who had introduced soup n dal ka paani to his girl when she was about 3-3. 5 months. You may wish to explore and see how upper Lil one is responding. Please do follow the 3-4 days rule for trying new foods with your kid.

Prajna Chahataray

Thanks neha but are fruits and sweet potatoes digestible by a three month old. Won't it be too much to jump from exclusive breast feeding to semi solid diet ??

Neha Jain

You may wish to try mashed banana, stewed apple with cerelac or formula milk, you may also try sweet potatoes as they a rich source of vitamin a, c, and other minerals. But try to mix sweet potatoes with something else like potatoes, cerelac, formula milk etc as singally it's very dry

how can i boost immunity of my 11mnth ol..

It regarding boosting immunity and how to gain weight of 11mnths old daughter

about food

Can I give nestum rice cereals to my 8 month old baby boy,. ?

my baby comleted 8 mnth now what i give to her

average meal chart of a baby

hi to all.. can anyone tell me what is the average meal baby have in a day, as m..

how to feed formula milk

Hi. My 11 month LO, does not like to drink milk. She eats all other solid food p..

baby not taking solids

my baby is 8. 5 month old . she refused to have solids . even no teething start..

healthy food for 10 month baby

hi everyone, pls suggest food recipes for 10 month baby which is very nutritiona..

about food

hi everyone can you please suggest which food is better at evening times for my..