Watching tv

Aarti

My 2. 5 year old watches too much tv.  How much time should a toddler watch tv ? 

• 3

Monika

Hi Aarti, set a time limit yourself based on how many hours of awake time the child has at home.

Hi Aarti, the lesser the better is the rule. An hour or so at the max should suffice.

Hi Aarti, Thank you for sharing your concern with us. We understand your concern. While you receive suggestions and inputs from fellow parents on parentune, in the meantime, here is a blog which deals with the concern area mentioned by you and may be of help - https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/12-ways-to-keep-your-child-away-from-tv/420

breast feeding

hi moms how shall stop my 2yr old from breastfeeding

Folding tongue in mouth

My daughter has completed 2years this june. She has habit of folding her tongue..

rash

hi everyone... my baby is 1. 5 yr old... she is very active... der is only one c..

drink lemon soda

my son is 1 yr 2 months old ,is it safe to give lemon soda to him. ???

stop BF to baby

Hi my daughter is 14 months old and now i am trying to stop her BF. I will try t..

my 2. 5 yrs old son goes to play school...

toddler takes only milk in Bf

rejects food

my daughter is 1. 8 yrs she is never interested in eating food. I always force..