Watching TV :

Jacqueline Sheba

Is it good or bad to watch TV shows like baby TV, cartoons or TV serials that older ones watch for a 7 months baby?? If so, how long and if not will there be any side effects in the future.. Tia

• 1

Hi! Children at this age have sensitive ears and early formation of vision. So ideally, avoid sudden sharp, high volume sounds and anything 3D or overtly discomforting to eyes. Also, ideally you may not want your child to be exposed to content meant for adults.

sleeping pattern of the baby

My baby is 3 n half months old. He sleeps for 4-5 hours during day time. But in..

Child behaviour

Hi parents, my son is 15 months old. I am noticing since few days he is slapping..

response to her name

my daughter sometimes don't respond to her name when we call her continuously....

baby care

hello frnds. my baby is 6. 5 months old .he got an habit to lick his feet thumb(..

3 month

hello baby 3 month main kya kya activities karta h h or uske sath kis type ki ac..

baby awake more than 10 hours.

hi all .is it normal for a baby to awake more than than 8 to 10 hours continuous..

weight and hight

hello I have premature baby now he is near about 6month ..I want to know about..