Weaning process

Aksa Shaikh

I have started weaning my 6 month old baby. But as i hv started to gv him cerelac sishuaahar (wheat apple and rice moong dal khicdi flavour) i gv him twice a day alternatively And my son poop is dark green colour and is like a paste.. Is it ok or i need to consult a doctor regarding this issue. And i wanted to know as wat all i need to start with weaning??

preeti

This is very common when you introduce solid so not to worry about poop color and for introducing solid you can start with You can start with simple food which I started for my daughter mashed banana,boiled potato,apple puree cerlac,carrot puree,beet root puree add lots of vegetables in kichdi or daliya.

breast milk and weight

I want to know how to increase breast milk supply and my boy is low birth baby h..

hygenic area crack for 5 month baby

i have 5 month babay 2 legs between crack And that area is white colour how can..

colic pain

can I give colpep daily as my baby cries due to stomach ache.. ? she is 3months..

neck strength

my baby has completed 3months yesterday... when will her neck be strong and he..

how to remove unwanted body hair of 4 m..

my baby has excess hair on her hand n back .... how to remove it

formula milk nan pro 1

my baby s 2 and half month I started nan pro 1 with breast feed but I think she..

formula milk

HI... my baby is 2 months old.... I always breastfeed her but she cries to be fe..