Weekly discussion

Updated on Oct 07, 2014

Share with us one advice that you received in pregnancy that worked for you.

• 6
Ramani

I was advised to visualise normal delivery each day. It helped me a lot in going through the labor process

Yamini

i have been asked to drink a glass jaggery water. I love jaggery from the beginning and hence it helped me in iron supplement during pregnancy. this doesnot mean you can replace iron supplement with jaggery water!

priya

i have been told to eat raw amla for digestion it really worked for me

Charuta Modak

I was having shatavari powder in milk(twice a day) during pregnancy which helped me during n after pregnancy too in regulating hormonal imbalance

Ravina

I was told to do some specific exercises such as yoga and take breathing lessons. this helped me greatly during labour and post that in the delivery.

Shilpa

I was advised to eat raisins first thing in the morning. This really helped me as it controlled my nausea and was a convenient food to have in the morning. Also, raisins gave me the required energy.