Weekly discussion

It is Parentune Discussion Time Share with us what your family's favourite winter activity is. We will love to hear from you about some pleasurable family moments.

Monika

winters are family times for us. we all end up being together, plying games in the park, or going on a drive. an activity that i love in winter is taking my children to the society park late morning and playing there with them on weekends

Sojal

What i really enjoy about winter is the evening time, when we sit in the bed playing games and puzzles with my children

Leena Jha

Winters are usually picnic time for my family. Packing up lunch, collecting friends, and then leaving for the day in some off-beat places to enjoy the winter sun. Friendly football matches... no one minds.

Shilpa

sitting outdoors enjoying oranges and peanuts on a holiday

wanting more children will the urge go ?

I have 2 boys still young 2 and 5 months but can't help but feel we are not comp..

Fish to babies

Hi All, Can you please suggest which fish can be given to 8. 5 month baby?

poop concern

Hi All, my baby 8. 5 month old. she s pooping when eating. once her tummy is ful..

Pomegranate Juice

can we give pomegranate juice to 8. 5 month baby? heard from one of my fren that..

Here is a list of things you need to tea..

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation in..

GDP

I have gestational diabetes so what's the diet , we can reduces by diet ? please..

baby rolling

hi all,my baby is 4 months. at what age she will start rolling

how much water baby drink at 6 months

hi, my baby is 6 months old now ,how much water babies drink at 6 month, it is n..