Weigh gain - 4. 5yr old Son

Sonal

Hi My Son will turn 5 in December, i feel he is stuck with his weight, he is just 15kg & look very thin..   Please help me with some suggestions, do i need to give him any suppliments, his eating is also normal as other kids.

Sonal

Thanks Shikha, i have dewromed him day before as realized i haven't done it since 1. 5 yr. I think thats also imp thing for weight gain.

Also look at his activity levels like if he is lethargic or active during d day. u cud give iron to him if he is anameic.

Hi Sonal! Ur concerns r quite valid. Pls look for reasons for low weight. it cud be due to worms. so u cud try deworming d child. it is advisable pls analyse his diet n see how much calories he is taking everyday. how much fat, protein, carbohydrates, fibre he is taking. u cud take d help of a dietician. It is advisable pls add carbohydrates n fats to his diet which help in wt gain. if he has the problem of constipation u cud increase his salads n water intake.

Hi Sonal! please refer to a similar query asked in the nutrition corner by Meghna and answered by our nutriton expert. https://www.parentune.com/nutritioncorner

balanced meal plan

what should be the balanced meal plan for a 6 year old child who weighs 19 kg...

diet

what was the best snack to childern during their breakfast time in schools espec..

height n weight

hi everyone my daughter is 3. 9 n her heght is 44cm so wht should I do for incre..

nutritional food ideas for 4years old gi..

nutritional food recipes for 4years old girl

tifin

My child is 6 yrs old. please suggest for her tasty and nutritious tifin

baby food

what is good food for my child

meal

my child is very skinny, what kind of meal will be suitable for him, he takes ev..

my daughter dont like to eat food.

my daughter is 3 years and 4 months. she dont like to eat vegetables and chapati..