Weight and height

Reshma Shakeel

Hello, my daughter is 8 months 20 days but her weight only 7 kg and height is 69 and her birth wait is 2. 9. it is correct?

• 1

Ruchita Thareja

Hi Reshma. As per the normal practice, a baby should gain 3 times the birth weight by 12 months I. e one year. So if your daughter was born 2. 9 kgs then at the end of one year, she should be around 8. 7 kgs.. And now she is 7kgs.. So I think, she is doing perfectly good.. I can understand that weight/height gain are always a matter of worry for the mothers.. I would recommend you to consult the weight/height/hv charts available online.. Like I personally refer to baby center chart. Or else you can ask one to your consulting lead trivial.. That helps for mothers to keep a progress chart. Happy Parenting!!

Bera - Hearing Test

My baby is 45 days old and she is going for a BERA test. She has failed the hear..

Health

Wat should be the diet for 9 month so he sleeps properly at. Night

Not proper sleep

My kid wakes up every 2 hours in night. he is 9 month old. he is bottle feed. dr..

Not sleeping in the night...

My Baby is 7 months old now, she is not sleeping in the night properly... awakes..

ear infection

my baby is 4months old and recently she had ear infection and cries when touche..

sitting

hi , my baby is now 7 months old.. she is sitting on her own with support.. but..

Hi.. My baby was 4 months old.. Her Weig..

Pl anyone suggest me to increase her weight.

poop

my baby 6months past 2 days his poop is like bubbles whenever after i feed him ...