weight gain food

Nanda Yadav

Updated on Oct 20, 2016

please Suggest food for weight gain as my baby is 11 months and weighs 7. 5kg.

• 11
Ranu

please suggest how to reduce tummy.. I am having 10 month old baby

Prathibha Prasad

thanku mam

Deepthi D Murthy

@ prathibha the doc always told me the best medicine for cold is too keep on breast feeding. cos while they try to suck for milk it forces them to breathe thru the nose . naturally clearing their nostrils. that the advice. form the doc. best to avoid medicine so they build. immunity.

Deepthi D Murthy

@archanna ragi malt is a mixture of ragi grain nuts legumes and soya beans soaked in water the thoroughly dried in the sun. and later made into powder format. once done so u take a tea spoon of the powder add water for liquid format then boil till it reaches paste format. u can then add a variety of veggies. the doc says at first they won't like it but persist

Nanda Yadav

thank you all for the suggestions

Harshita Sapra

Hello Nanda u should give Sweet Potato to ur baby

Prathibha Prasad

pls suggest home remedies for cold ...from one and a half month my daughter 5 months old suffering from cold... when I used syrup cold will be control after it will start again

archana malang

@deepthi:what is ragi malt??

Deepthi D Murthy

hi ur baby should be 3 times the birth weight at 12 months. and as for weight gain ragi malt is best with all nuts added in powder format. fee 2 times day and veggies in between. good luck!

Shreya Mukherjee

If you want then you can give ghee,halwa,kheer,potato ,banana to increase weight.

Shreya Mukherjee

weight gain depends on birth weight. but if your baby is active and happy then don't worry about weight.