Weight gain while breastfeeding

Namrata

Hi All, My baby just turned 3 months. Hes completely on breastfeed. All my friends and relatives who have visited mention that he looks very weak. I want to know whether breastfeed babies gain lesser as compared to formula fed babies? What is the ideal weight at 3 months for a baby boy. If lesser than ideal should i start formula?

Priya Verma

I have 11 months daughter she caught cough and cold very easily as weather change.. what to do..

Don't pay heed to others. Everything is fine. Just relax and enjoy your motherhood and the special bonding you share with your baby.

gayatri chadwa

I agree with Aparna.. dont pay heed to what others say.. not all babies look chubby.. if the baby is active and gaining weight its fine... breastfeed exclusively till 6 months.

Aparna Sripada

Hi. His weight seems good. Do not care about others and their comments. If he is reaching all milestones, playful and happy that is it. Ideally at 6 months baby should gain double the birth weight and at 12 months 3 times. So chill.

Tanvi Naidu

It's appropriate as my baby girl was 2. 9 while birth n now it's 4. 8

Namrata

Just to add the birthweight is 2. 7 and he is 4. 5 now

sleep

my baby is 3 months old she is not sleeping in the night .day time she vl never..

baby have gas problem

My baby have gas problem.. she cries due to it... please help me with remedies.

which is best suited for baby biting. ni..

Hi my baby going to complete 8 months in few days. He usually takes mother feedi..

formula milk storing

how much time I can store formula milk in room temperature ( a. c or non a. c)?

my baby is 3 months old from yesterday s..

my baby is 3 months old from yesterday she is doing green colour liquid poo

i am working women.

my son is 2 months old. i am working women. i will feed my baby using manual bre..

poop frequency

my 2and half month old today pooped only once... till yesterday it was 4 times....