Weight loss and fussy eating

Rukmani Krishnan

My son is 2 yrs and 3 months old. His eating habits have gone from good to worse past year since he started becoming choosy eater. Thus impacting weight gain . it has been constantly 12kg since his first birthday. When consulted with doctors they say it's OK until he is active. But its taking a toll on me as I tried everything under the sun to put on few pounds. This in turn giving no result is stressing me out. Compared to his birth weight his percentile has gone low. please suggest anything to improve his weight gain and if expecting increase in weight at least 1 kg per year is too much to ask

teething

my son has fever due to pain of teething n get irritated n cring if wont lift hi..

Food -20 months baby

Can someone share food schedule for 20 months baby .. like what to give n how mu..

pulses in diet

Hi my daughter is one and a half year old. Can you help me how to include pulses..

cough n cold

hi mommies my son is 19 months old he goes to day care use har 15 din Baad cough..

My baby is 15 months old. She doesnt wal..

My baby cruises and crawls fast but she doesnt walk. Should i be worried?

food for my child 1 yr 2mnths

my child is 1 yr 2 months she is not interested in taking food

Juices For 15 months old baby

My baby don't like the taste of permogrante juice he always making the face and..

Milkshakes

Is this true if we mix fruits mix with milk fruits loss their bandits life antio..