Weight loss and how to get tummy back in shape

Aksa Shaikh

Hello mommies!!! Let me know how to get back in shape. i want to loose extra pounds around my tummy

Priya Yadav

Hey Aksa... Firstly, avoid any kind of dieting if you are breastfeeding. And yes breastfeeding in itself burn around 300-400 calories which is huge. Just eat right it will be good for you as well as your baby. Just give time you will be back... taking care of baby will burn enough calories for you as of now. So just relax :) I didn't do anything special... take care of baby in initial six months, have to leave breastfeeding wen he was 8 months as I was working, I walked in Ofc , took stairs only instead of lift whenever I can, have been very active and was back to 54 kg from 65 kg in first 3 months and to pre-pregnancy weigt 51 kg in a year...

Aksa Shaikh

Ok thank u.. My son is 7 months old and on breastfeeding n solids.

Hi Aksa, currently if you are breastfeeding all you can do is brisk walking for 30 minutes, gradually increasing to 1 hour.

Spit up

My lo is very restless today and demanding more feed He spit up a cure like thin..

sleeping pattern

My baby is 6 months old n he is totally on my feed . why he daily wake up at nig..

doesn't drink bm.

Hi everyone, i have suffient milk but my son doesn't drink milk.... he drink onl..

Why I Opted For Pampers Baby Dry Diapers..

Disposable diapers are part of the baby needs in the first years of life. Theref..

Home remedy for cold n cough

My daughter is 8 months old. She has got cold. Is there any home remedy for this..

Always move head while sleeping at night

My 2 months old daughter moving her head left right during spleeping at night mo..

constipation problem

my boy always face constipation problem

soap

best baby soap plz suggest