weight stagnancy even in 4th month

Vivek Chaudhary

my wife's 4th month old pregnancy is although smooth and thank god non complicated,but her weight has struck to 75 kg for over a month. she had 80 kg when concieved. is it normal

• 9
Sonal

hi vishal.. don't worry.. its perfectly ok as your doctor suggested. . foetus will take away whatever nutrition required in all the possible ways. . moreover in upcoming usg you will come to know about baby's weight which will make you more relax.. all the best

Lalitha

hello i am 15 weeks pregnant these is 1 st pregnant i am so confused . i am conceive my weight is 65 kgs but still now my weight 60 kgs it is okay or not. And one more i am faced gas pain also before pregnant i have no any gas related pain . so please suggest me

Puneet

same was mine case during 4th,5th n6th month... so had my hb done n it was just 7. 2. so kindly consult your doctor regarding this..

Vivek Chaudhary

she is neither losing nor gaining any weight for past one month. but there's a change in her belly appearance,which is protruding fast. our gyaneco says it ok .

puloma pandey

thank you Shikha Batra for clearing.

hi Vivek Chaudhary! weight loss in the initial weeks is normal , however if u feel u should consult her gyneac. Is she having morning sickness or nausea and vomiting seeing certain foods or with certain smells? please make sure she avoids those and give her small frequent meals . keep her well hydrated. . give her healthy nutritious diet. most importantly pamper her and make her feel loved in this special phase . tkcare!

puloma pandey

ok so did you mean weight reduced? as you said it was 80 kg when conceived and now 75 for over a month. if you dont mind can you elaborate things.

Vivek Chaudhary

it is period of ongoing pregnancy

puloma pandey

Hi Vevik, i am not geeting you . Are you talking about post pregnancy weight?

Top Health and Wellness Blogs