What do I feed

Siddharth Singhvi

My son is 6 mnths now .. I have advised my wife to keep him on breast feeding for atleast a year but I feel we need to give him more than that, please give me some suggestions as to wht I can give him and how .. thank you :)

Siddharth Singhvi

Well his expressions were normal.. infact when I stopped he asked for more .. so I guess he liked it .. will give apple for 3 days then change over to banana and then so on :) and as times passes by I will switch to veggies and soups Thank you so much for your inputs :)

Neha Jain

Great Siddhartha. How were the expressions of the Lil one? The other fruits that can be tried are banana, Papaya, chikoo. You may give chikoo as milk shake or mixed with some cerelac or likes. I give mine soup, pureed veggies, Oats, dalhia, Khichdi. Now that he is 9montgs,he also eats paratha, sheera etc.

Siddharth Singhvi

Hello neha thank you very much for you inputs .. i have not Pressurize her for it.. I have asked her to continue breast feeding along with other foods. We have started with apple puree today and will do that for another 2 days and then change to a different fruit .. can you tell me how many times should I give fruit in a day ? and what all fruits can I give him.. also if u have any recipes that you can suggest for a later stage will be of great help Thanks :)

Neha Jain

Once the baby is six months, it's necessary to start semi side to the kid. Please remember that the kid is growing and so are his needs, while your wife could continue breast feeding him, please do not stress her on solely feeding him all the time, it's a very stressful job for a woman. And also the nutrition from the breast milk alone are not sufficient. When my kid started with semi solids, he had mashed bananas and stewed and pureed apple. I continued that for about 2 weeks. But when I introduced one food I continued the same food for atleast 3 days to understand of any allergies my kid has. My kid is 9. 5 months now, I still breast feed him, but I also ensure atleast 4 meals for him. A mother has to be fit to be able to meet the growing needs of the kid. Please don't pressurize her. Take care of the nutrients of the kid. And do let me know the kind of faces your Lil one makes wh n introduced to anything new. I am sure you would love it. Happy parenting :-) You could connect with me for more recipes and foods which I give my kid and he surely enjoys them all.

food to eat

hi my son will complete its 6th month on 30 may can u plz tell me what food shou..

suggest food

night food

Hi mommies, My son is 10 months old. Suggest me some easy digestion dinner recip..

vomiting

my baby 7 months old. she taken food that would be vomited all. she taking food..

8 month old baby not eat anything beside..

health care is it bcz of cold ?

lactogen regarding

hii everyone..... m baby is 3 nd half mnths old i jst want to knw tht for how lo..

Regarding top feed

I was giving my 3 months old baby NAN Pro powder milk by nestle but now I switch..

Lychee juice

Hi all.. My daughter is 6 mnths old.. Pls tell me can i give her lychee juice/Sh..