What food I shld give my daughter to increase her weight?

Priyanka Kothari

My daughter is 1 yr old and she is under weight , and she does not take her meal properly , kindly advice what to give her for increase her weight.

• 1

Aishwarya Ganesh

Give her butter fruit mashed with banana make it as a milk shake and give your daughter. Butter fruit is good for healthy weight gain. Feed her yogurt, add ghee in her foods. Do include nuts in her diet in powdered form to avoid chocking. Include Kerala banana in her diet. Happy parenting.

about food

Can I give nestum rice cereals to my 8 month old baby boy,. ?

my baby comleted 8 mnth now what i give to her

average meal chart of a baby

hi to all.. can anyone tell me what is the average meal baby have in a day, as m..

how to feed formula milk

Hi. My 11 month LO, does not like to drink milk. She eats all other solid food p..

baby not taking solids

my baby is 8. 5 month old . she refused to have solids . even no teething start..

healthy food for 10 month baby

hi everyone, pls suggest food recipes for 10 month baby which is very nutritiona..

about food

hi everyone can you please suggest which food is better at evening times for my..

hello my daughter is 6 month completed..

food to be given for six month baby