What is your child reflecting ?

Gaurima

Apr 22, 2013

I am a MOM of two happy boys , elder one will be eight soon and the younger one would be five this year. Being an observant parent all these years i have noticed that my children become very irritable and tough to handle, when I am upset myself and they often are most happy and bubbly when I am feeling good and at peace. Does it happen to you also? Is there any relation between these observations? who affect whom?  

• 4

Indu

Oh yes .... in fact when we mothers are upset we think our kids are making our lives tougher ..n just forget that they are actually reflected back our own moods ... So don't worry Gaurima, we all are in same boats

oh sure, all the time..

Hey Gaurima. Our stress and anxieties surely rubs onto our children. Subconsciously we tend to vent out our anger or frustrations on our children. I have done this, realized it and felt guilty. Though my son is still young to understand, I have apologized to my 4 year old daughter if I have shouted or said anything which she did not deserve to hear. It is difficult to snap out from a particular frame of mind, but we must try not to let any negative emotion affect the kids. So yes, I'm sure it happens to most people. You are not alone :)

gaurima

A Reflection

rash

hi everyone... my baby is 1. 5 yr old... she is very active... der is only one c..

drink lemon soda

my son is 1 yr 2 months old ,is it safe to give lemon soda to him. ???

stop BF to baby

Hi my daughter is 14 months old and now i am trying to stop her BF. I will try t..

my 2. 5 yrs old son goes to play school...

toddler takes only milk in Bf

rejects food

my daughter is 1. 8 yrs she is never interested in eating food. I always force..

My baby is not independently walking sti..

My baby sat independently very late.. she sat when she was running 12 month.. no..