When baby will start getting teeth

Shikha

My daughter and son is 4 months old and 5 months running. when they will get teeth,is it true that I should give honey now which help for teeth growth?

Shailaja NAVALE

Hey pls dont give anything for getting teeth earlier but u can start dentonic if ur baby is doing actions which shows as if he or she is biting something dentonic is a medicine which helps in lessening the pain while the tooth is coming and generally they start coming around 6th or 7th month which may vary in some kids my daughter got her first tooth in around end of 4th month

krishna shekhar

Hi. Please don't give honey to get teeth earlier. It comes on its own. Some babies gets early and some gets late. My baby is 9 month old but still not got teeth. So dont worry and don't give something like that before consulting doctor.

Baby sleeping continuously

My baby is 3 months old. Now a days he is sleeping more during the night (almost..

weight gain

my baby is 2. 5 month old.. she is 3. 950 kg.. her weight is not according to he..

sucking his hand

my son is 4 months old... he always sucks his hand and finger.... should i allow..

Regarding nodding head & teething

Hi. my baby is 11 months old & she always nods her head constantly side by side..

regarding breast milk.

hello mummies .my milk is nt sufficient for my baby .im.mother of 25 days old b..

Head Control

My baby boy has completed 5 mth n still he is not able to control his head.... h..

diapers usage

My daughter is 2 months old.... I use diapers at night but I want to know is it..

diet

hi... can anyone suggest diet schedule for 6mnt baby. (how many times,consistenc..