When is the right time to show nursery rhymes and make the child learnt basic things

Rishita

Education learning

Aabha

Hi Rishita.. the earlier the better! I mean you can start reading board books(stories,nursery rhymes, animals, fruits, etc) which are bright and colourful to your baby as early as 2-3 months.. obviously they don't understand much but they love to see the colours and pictures.. and it also develops a reading habit! As they grow they can soon point out things you taught them.. but please avoid showing videos on your phone as of now.. later on anyway itz inevitable! I had started reading to my daughter since she was 2 months old.. All the best! happy parenting! :)

education

in India at what age a child is sent to school

8th month baby

how to teach 8th month baby

what type of toys for 6. 5 months baby b..

toys for 6. 5 months baby boy

respond

whch month babies respond to their names

Toys for 9 month old

please suggest what types of toys to buy for my 9 month old baby.

Not drinkin breast milj

My son has cmpletd 5mntsnw.. He doesnt drink milk i try aloot... he usd to drin..

teething

when my 8 months twin baby girls will teething....

my son is 9 mnth old but he doest respond on toy s Nd nt even show interest towa..