When to give solid foods?

Shirin Chithara

Hi.. my daughter is four and a half months now. Till now she is EBF. Is it the right time to introduce solid foods to her as I will be joining back to office by March mid. How about warm water? If yes, what is the first food should I start with and when to give?

• 6

moumita chakraborty

my son is 11 months. he takes food normally but he has suffering hard potty . I give him many medicines but does not any good result. what can I do? pls let me know

Sonam Singhal

U cn gve her dal water

Neha Sachdeva

You can even give heinz baby food it's excellent first start with rice water and some daal ka paani then mashed potatoes then some suzi kheer and then unlimited heinz food .my sister has a baby girl she told me as she had done the same things

meeta mishra

My baby is now 4 months and I m also going to join office...... Doctors told me to give only breast milk till 6 months which is not possible at all.... which formula milk is gud for babies.... Please suggest

preeti

can start with mashed banana,apple puree

preeti

Its advised to start after six months

about food

Can I give nestum rice cereals to my 8 month old baby boy,. ?

my baby comleted 8 mnth now what i give to her

average meal chart of a baby

hi to all.. can anyone tell me what is the average meal baby have in a day, as m..

how to feed formula milk

Hi. My 11 month LO, does not like to drink milk. She eats all other solid food p..

baby not taking solids

my baby is 8. 5 month old . she refused to have solids . even no teething start..

healthy food for 10 month baby

hi everyone, pls suggest food recipes for 10 month baby which is very nutritiona..

about food

hi everyone can you please suggest which food is better at evening times for my..

hello my daughter is 6 month completed..

food to be given for six month baby