When to Introduce solid food to 4 month old baby

Neha Arora

Hi all I am a mother of a 4 month old baby and want to know when to start solid food for my baby. The doctors advised only after six months. However with the growing demands of my baby i am confused when to start and with what? Your suggestions are grratly appreciated :) TIA

Gayathri K Sudhan

I wanted to train my baby who is 2 months old for solid intake though my lactation is sufficient for him. Following experience from my Mom. I gave him Nestum level 1 in pre boiled water and he is totally comfortable with it.

Neha Arora

Thank u so much! I have been hearing so many different views on the same hence wanted to know what other parents think on this forum. I will have enjoy feeding my baby and think this is the most beautiful personal time i have with my son :))

Asha Panicker

Hi Neha! Some questions: 1. Are you a working mother who has resumed work? 2. Do you have any problems lactating that has led to insufficient food supply to your child? If the answer to the above two questions is "No" then please eat nutritious food, have adequate calcium intake and make the most of the period to breastfeed. Do not think of any other food (including water) for your child.

neha chandna

You should follow ur dctrs advice... semisolid food shd b strtd in six mnths only

how can i boost immunity of my 11mnth ol..

It regarding boosting immunity and how to gain weight of 11mnths old daughter

about food

Can I give nestum rice cereals to my 8 month old baby boy,. ?

my baby comleted 8 mnth now what i give to her

average meal chart of a baby

hi to all.. can anyone tell me what is the average meal baby have in a day, as m..

how to feed formula milk

Hi. My 11 month LO, does not like to drink milk. She eats all other solid food p..

baby not taking solids

my baby is 8. 5 month old . she refused to have solids . even no teething start..

healthy food for 10 month baby

hi everyone, pls suggest food recipes for 10 month baby which is very nutritiona..

about food

hi everyone can you please suggest which food is better at evening times for my..