Career

Which board is better for further education

Pradip Pramanik

Roh Menon

It's a question which has a few variables, such as the boards competence provided to kids in the current scenario, fee structure, accessibility, the quality of school and lastly the access to such boards if there is frequent relocation etc. Plainly, the pros and cons are many and already available in various forums.

Neelam Gupta

My daughter study in mahadevi birla shishu vihar(icse). I m satisfied with the syllabus they follow... bt still confuse is this board right for her ?

board selection

hi sir , my son is now 3years studing in a play school. planning to give him a h..

Career planning

I live in a town and we dont have any good schools in vicinity. Is it a good ide..

I think my child is gifted.

he is 4 right now n he got great learning skills and is topper in his school but..

education

I have one confusion, cbsc or state syllabus is better for next studies

Leaving in Day Care

Hi, When I was in India my child was with my mother in law so I went for work...

study

My son, he doesn't want to study always he wants watch tv

Interest

Hi. My son is 3 yrs old n he likes music n dance. He is a handsome guy too. I wi..

working mother

hi I am working g women n I hve a 3 year old kid.... I usually come back home by..