which formula is best

Sumedha

Updated on Nov 30, 2017

which formula is best for my 3 months old baby?

• 13
Kruti Sarma

similac advanced

Shreelakshmi Nair

Pleasure to be helpful to you.

sumedha

thank u dear Shreelakshmi Nair mam..... thanks a lot :-)

Shreelakshmi Nair

Dear Sumedha, do not go for buffalo or cow's milk before your lo is a year old. They can cause allergies and digestion problems as those are too difficult to digest. Formula will provide the necessary nutrients to your baby. And please don't consider yourself unlucky. You are blessed with a lo, I think that is the luckiest thing to have right now. Cheer up and be proud to be a mother. Take care.

sumedha

I was giving buffalo milk to my lo but now want to switch to formula for proper nutrition...

sumedha

I am one of those unluckiest mommies.... who can't breastfeed their babies due to some unavoidable medical condition.... it hurts and I feel very much guilty... bt can't help

Shreelakshmi Nair

Dear Sumedha, you can warm a little water then mix the formula to it as per recommended on the pack. Make sure your lo consumes it within two hours of making it. Hope this helps.

sumedha

one more thing I want to ask..... can I mix formula with lukewarm water.... does it affect the nutrition... ??? or I have to first mix formula in water and then get it warmed?? coz I don't have a food warmer.....

Shreelakshmi Nair

Dear Sumedha, Similac is one of the very known brands of formula milk which is used in India and abroad. Also recommended by doctors.

VSriranjani

Nan pro is the best

sumedha Nan pro is also good. u can give it a try .

sumedha

what abt nan pro mam???

shalinivarora

similac

Top Food and Nutrition Blogs