Which Shampoo to use

Deepti Singh

Hi, My daughter is 1. 9. Which shampoo should I use for her. I am using Himalya but not very satisfied. Can we use clinic plus on small girls. Regards Deepti

• 9

Try the Biotique Green Apple shampoo. I use it and its good for adults as well as children/ babies. It is ayurvedic so safe for babies. After trying all kinds of brands, I find that to be best for hair quality after-wash.

upasna

I believe chicco and pigeon are most reliable brands for kids in india today. Even the Oriflame brand has head to toe baby wash in store which is really good for kids. I personally use oriflame and pigeon for my 2. 5 yr old.

gaurima

Hey all ... I ALWAYS oil before before using shampoo on my kids, sometimes i do it there and then before shampooing... it curbs dryness and makes the shampooing process more gentle.

hey girls, i just switched to pigeon recently.. My son is about to be 12..

Deepti Singh

Yes Thanx Anurima, i saw a biotique shampoo for toddlesrs also on babyoye, i might try that also, ingredients seems very gentle and herbal. actually in the past also few years bac there was problem with Johnsons products and they had to call the products bac. its second time. will try pigeon this time.