Which TV Show do you let your child watch

Apr 22, 2014

As parents, we all let our children watch a bit of TV sometimes albeit with monitoring of time and content. So what is that one show or TV channel that you let your child watch? Baby TV, Dora The Explorer, Discovery kids, or Maya the Bee? Share with us.

Mansi Srivastava

I love watching sports wid my kiddo.. don't know how much he understands it though... Also i make a point to watch channels like discovery when he's around!

Hey, although he is entering teens, I let him watch cartoons when he wants to, I worked on cultivating a habit of not saying,'you are grown up for cartoons' the day I realized that there are adults I know who still like to watch a cartoon every now and then. For a good light hearted laugh. As he himself takes a lot of interest in watching discovery, NGC, in my mind it all balances out.

Maya the bee, Scooby Doo, Mister Maker to name a few :)

Ayushi Narula

I let my child watch discovery kids, they also like watching cartoons like chota bheem, Dora The Explorer, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Fish to babies

Hi All, Can you please suggest which fish can be given to 8. 5 month baby?

poop concern

Hi All, my baby 8. 5 month old. she s pooping when eating. once her tummy is ful..

Pomegranate Juice

can we give pomegranate juice to 8. 5 month baby? heard from one of my fren that..

Here is a list of things you need to tea..

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation in..

GDP

I have gestational diabetes so what's the diet , we can reduces by diet ? please..

baby rolling

hi all,my baby is 4 months. at what age she will start rolling

how much water baby drink at 6 months

hi, my baby is 6 months old now ,how much water babies drink at 6 month, it is n..

best biscuits for one year old

can u people suggest me which biscuits are good for 1 year old baby