white spots on forehead of my 6 months baby boy

Pooja Nardia

Hiii... There are white spots on forehead of my 6 months old baby. I consulted paediatrian she said it's normal finding n it will be cured naturally. it's been a month to consultation, spots are still the same. Any suggestions?

• 8
Pooja Nardia

hi. my concern is that how to get to knw that baby's tummy is full and in hw much time we should feed him whether it's breast feed or solids? My son is 6 months old.

Pooja Nardia

thanks anukrati

anukrati

Pooja what i feel is these are not any scars rather may be impact or allergy of sunlight exposure and dry air of winter season and will gradually fade away. Yes I am using citaphil baby lotion and wash on the advice of my doc since it is very mild in nature. Dont worry these are small things in babies.

Pooja Nardia

one more thing I don't use any oil on his face. I use himalaya baby lotion on his face and oil I use to massage his body and head is also of himalaya.

Pooja Nardia

hi anukarti.. is citaphil is effective on these scars? what's Ur experience?

anukrati

Pooja even my 4. 5 month baby is also having same over the chin area and ear area and my doctor also said the same mentioning it may be an oil allergy and it will be cured at its own. Currently I am using citaphil lotion that is ery light .

Pooja Nardia

ok thanks

puloma pandey

Hi pooja, again consult the doctor and tell him/ her about the problem . ask in detail about the consequences. Apply little baby lotion over the area and gently massage the area.