Winter & dry skin- how to keep it moist.

Sonal

Hi,   My Son is 5yr old. We stay in Noida, its getting colder & colder day by day. I would like to know how to keep kids skin moisturised?   Regards, Sonal

• 5

seema

I use vaseline petroleum jelly for my 4 yrs old daughter. Keeps her moisturised and acts as a sun block too.

Sonal

Thanks a ton. This will surely help.

Hi Sonal, in addition to the tips mentioned in the blog, you could also try adding a few drops of oil - preferably almond oil, or mustard - to the final rinse when you bathe your child every morning. This adds a protective layer on the skin, keeping it mildly moistururized. Then we can top it up with the usual moisturizer for added protection.

Hi Sonal. You could use baby moisturizer on your son's skin. I have noticed that baby lotion keeps the skin moisturized longer than oil does. You may apply the moisturizer several times a day, use a gentle soap and Vaseline for areas such as the lips and elbows. Hope this helps :)

Hi Sonal. Please read the blog on winter skin care for children to know how you may keep skin of your child moisturized - https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/winter-skin-care-for-children/232

nutritional food ideas for 4years old gi..

nutritional food recipes for 4years old girl

tifin

My child is 6 yrs old. please suggest for her tasty and nutritious tifin

baby food

what is good food for my child

meal

my child is very skinny, what kind of meal will be suitable for him, he takes ev..

my daughter dont like to eat food.

my daughter is 3 years and 4 months. she dont like to eat vegetables and chapati..

Egg in summer

In summers,can egg be given to the three year old baby. if yes,brown/ white egg.

diet plan

please suggest me a diet plan/ daily meal routine for my 3. 7 months old. his sc..