Winterbaby

Rachna Ahuja

Updated on Nov 18, 2015

Hey all, I am new here,just became a mother of baby boy on 2nd November. I want to know how to protect him from wetting in winters? And also I want to he uses a lot of strength while doing motions n pee,is it normal?

• 5
Rachna Ahuja

Thnk u so much Diksha, Diyva n Rashmi for ur help n comments..... Divya- Don't worry, v visited hospital n doctor said it is completely normal :)

Diksha Rohra

we used heater to maintain room temperature. and yes.. regular changing of cloth. you also get absorbing sheets these days.. will help keep the bed dry.

Diksha Rohra

Divya Sharma

I am a mother of 45 days baby boy. He also uses lots of strength to do all this activity. And his face turns red. I am also worried.

Rashmi Pandit

Congrats Rachna.. You can either choose to change the cloth regularly or use diapers. I used cloth for my kid till 6 months and used to change it all through the night.