Winterbaby

Rachna Ahuja

Hey all, I am new here,just became a mother of baby boy on 2nd November. I want to know how to protect him from wetting in winters? And also I want to he uses a lot of strength while doing motions n pee,is it normal?

• 5

Rachna Ahuja

Thnk u so much Diksha, Diyva n Rashmi for ur help n comments..... Divya- Don't worry, v visited hospital n doctor said it is completely normal :)

Diksha Rohra

we used heater to maintain room temperature. and yes.. regular changing of cloth. you also get absorbing sheets these days.. will help keep the bed dry.

Diksha Rohra

Divya Sharma

I am a mother of 45 days baby boy. He also uses lots of strength to do all this activity. And his face turns red. I am also worried.

Rashmi Pandit

Congrats Rachna.. You can either choose to change the cloth regularly or use diapers. I used cloth for my kid till 6 months and used to change it all through the night.

mouth wash

my baby one month Old please suggest mouth tongue clean my baby tongue full whi..

Complextion

My baby is 1 month old boy, Nd he s lost his complextion compared to his birth....

rolling on stomach

when does baby roll on stomach

teeth come on 20 days born baby. is it s..

hi to all .my baby born on 20 days past .today my mother seen his 2 tooth on t..

poop

my baby is 7 months old.. i started giving carrot puree,apple puree,,but poop is..

head(talu)

baby is 1 year and head part which is called talu is still weak.. what are the r..

cream and lotion

3 month old baby ke face pr cream or body pr lotion use kr skte h kya and shampo..