Work from Home

Deepti Singh

Apr 29, 2013

Dear Fellow mothers,   Do we have any Work from Home mothers here.   Regards Deepti

• 11

Deepti Singh

Yes Anurima, my daughetr is only 1. 10. So i mostly work in mornings while she is asleep and in afternoons again wen she sleeps.

So how do you all mommies manage time for your daily work? Do you designate a particular number of hours a day for the work and the rest for the family? How do you plan you day? It can get difficult sometimes...

I was about to recommend the writing to the helpdesk as well. But looks like Neetu beat me to it :)

Deepti Singh

Hi Indu, its good we have this option. We can have the best of both worlds. Thanx Neetu seems a good option

Hey Deepti, you could contact the parentune team at helpdesk@parentune. com and explore the possibility of writing a blog.

Indu

hello Deepti, I am work from home mother :) I work for an IT consultancy and into mock tests and training material preparations :)

Deepti Singh

Yes Anurima, i am recruitment consultant and work from home for a consultancy but interested in writing articles coz i love writing but don't have idea how to start and where?

I write articles and remotely work for my dad (with my dad). Help make reports etc for his restaurant business :) How about you Deepti, do you work from home too?

Deepti Singh

Hi Anurima and Neetu, what are you both doing?

me too :--))

Hey Deepti.. I am one :)

drink lemon soda

my son is 1 yr 2 months old ,is it safe to give lemon soda to him. ???

stop BF to baby

Hi my daughter is 14 months old and now i am trying to stop her BF. I will try t..

my 2. 5 yrs old son goes to play school...

toddler takes only milk in Bf

rejects food

my daughter is 1. 8 yrs she is never interested in eating food. I always force..

My baby is not independently walking sti..

My baby sat independently very late.. she sat when she was running 12 month.. no..

How much weight and height should increa..

I feel my baby is not increasing at all in her 3rd year. Hardly she gained hard..