Working mom and lunch box ideas help reqd for my child who h

Sandhya Mahesh Kumar

I am a working mom and my 5 yr old son goes to the daycare. Since this year his school is noon shift. N he has a school diet timetable where 3 of the days its home cooked food and for 2 days its fruits n salads. Please help me with lunch box ideas for food that can be cooked n packed by me in his tiffin in d morning which he can eat as late as at 3 at noon. He has proper lunch in his daycare.

• 4

rosme louis

@Megha Chawla ,mam pls share Tiffin ideas.

Megha Chawla

I have loads of other ideas in non veg too will share you want

Megha Chawla

Not sure if you are a vegetarian or non veg I give my daughter sooji upma, oats cheela besan cheela all of these with vegetables, I also gibe her stuffed vegetables and paneer paratha

Hi Sandhya Mahesh Kumar You may find this blog useful- https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/tiffin-snacks-to-try/406

food and nutrition

my kid age is 3. 7 as per my observation he doesn't gain weight and height whi..

Food

Hi please help to cook that my daughter wants very tasty food

balanced meal plan

what should be the balanced meal plan for a 6 year old child who weighs 19 kg...

diet

what was the best snack to childern during their breakfast time in schools espec..

height n weight

hi everyone my daughter is 3. 9 n her heght is 44cm so wht should I do for incre..

nutritional food ideas for 4years old gi..

nutritional food recipes for 4years old girl

tifin

My child is 6 yrs old. please suggest for her tasty and nutritious tifin

baby food

what is good food for my child