Working moms

Suchismita Roy

Please help me how do u manage UR child as a working mother

• 6

Hi Suchismita Roy You may also refer to this blog- https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/what-to-choose-a-maid-or-a-day-care-centre/486

Yeah I agree Meenu. Chidren learn more in daycare and stay busy there and get good eating habits. They meet regulary with their friends and play. My son too goes to Day care and he (touchwood) he enjoys and learns a lot.

Rachna

Suchismita Roy, if you have elders staying in the family, then you can leave the child home with a nanny. Even if the child is not of school-going age, explore the idea of sending him to a playshool or a daycare for 2-3 hours where he will learn some good things and also this will set a routine for him. Hope this helps.

Meenu

Aarti Mehan, thanks Aarti, In my experience maids are unreliable and can never keep the child engaged in an intelligent way. For them to show children TV is the easiest. Therefore for working mothers, daycares are a boon nowadays.

I agree with Meenu.

Meenu

Suchismita Roy, depends on the age of the child. For a toddler, they can go to school and then the daycare (which is part of the school)or a day boarding school. I feel schools and day cares are better than leaving your child to a maid.