Worried about her behaviour while eating

Rashika Kedia

My baby is 7 months 22 days. she dont like to eat any thing. she dont even take formula milk. she is just on breast feeding.. what to do please guide me.

• 1

Mekhla Maheshwari

Try introducing liquids like barley water (boil small amount of barley with jaggery ) You can also try adding BM to her foods initially to develop the taste

not gaining a weight

hi mothers my baby girl is 102 days old .. his birth weight s 2. 08 and now she..

is my exclusively breast Fed baby gainin..

hi, my daughter's birth weight was 3. 6kg now she is having weight 7. 1kg in 2...

saliva in mouth

my boy baby is 2 and half months . whenever he is playing saliva is coming more..

uses of gripe water

hii ....why we use gripe water to babies nd frm whn we can start it??? is it nec..

my 2 months baby has cold.. her nose was blocked she was difficult to breathe wa..

Weight gain

My baby girl birth weight 2. 85 kg. Now her age is 2 mnths 12days and her weight..

My baby girl birth weight 2. 85 kg. Now..

Doctor said, weight gain can be better. what to do for perfect weight gain? Any..

my baby is not gaining weight