worried about my baby's weight gain

Shreeja Rakshitha

hi,my baby is now 6months+ we started giving her semi solid foods. she has problem wid nestle products as she is developing loose stools which is leading in bum rash.. so is there any other brand in substitute with nestle? and shez only 5. 7 kgs we are worried about her weight but shez active as normal.. what to do for her weight gain? please help us

Ruchita Thareja

Hi Shreeja.. At the first place, my question to is that y r u giving ur baby packaged food? If you r a stay at home mom, I would suggest you to give your baby, home made food, which is far more better than any store bought one. There are many options to give in semi solids: Daliya, khichdi (mashed), upma, rice kheer (mashed), vegetables purée.. There are so many options to be made at home. Regarding weight, you can increase your baby's weight by adding ghee to the above meals. That helps in astrengthening bones too. But if ur baby is active enough then weight should not concern u much, unless you like chubby babies..

how can i boost immunity of my 11mnth ol..

It regarding boosting immunity and how to gain weight of 11mnths old daughter

about food

Can I give nestum rice cereals to my 8 month old baby boy,. ?

my baby comleted 8 mnth now what i give to her

average meal chart of a baby

hi to all.. can anyone tell me what is the average meal baby have in a day, as m..

how to feed formula milk

Hi. My 11 month LO, does not like to drink milk. She eats all other solid food p..

baby not taking solids

my baby is 8. 5 month old . she refused to have solids . even no teething start..

healthy food for 10 month baby

hi everyone, pls suggest food recipes for 10 month baby which is very nutritiona..

about food

hi everyone can you please suggest which food is better at evening times for my..