Worried about under weight

Moumita Dey Bhuwalka

Hello.. my baby is going to complete one year but her weight is just 6. 9kg. though she was born prematurely with a weight of only 2. 008kg. but for the last two months she has not gain weight.. i am really worried about this. age can't even drink good quantity of milk from the beginning and for the last three months after she had got the viral fever she refuse to eat also.. even though she eat, the quantity is very less.. please suggest

• 2

Soma Dhara

don't worry moumita... As long as your bacy is active and happy... she is fine... :-)

raksha iyer

Please visit the pead if possible... ideally babies should be triple of their birthweight by 12 months... but as your baby is born prematurely... the case should be different

nutrition

can I give sabudana kheer to 8 months old baby

formula powder

I have NAN pro 1 and Lactogen 1 formula powder which one is best

my baby is 7 months old... i need d food chart for him... n want to know how man..

Diet nutrition

My son old 6 month... He is not taking any food.. How to increase his weight.. W..

Not taking top feeds

My 6 month old baby not taking any top feeds... this month only I started with r..

baby appetite

hiii all, can you plzz help me . my baby is 9 month old and from last few days s..

How to make homemade cerelac for 6+ mont..

Hi moms Can u pls tell me the recipes (not only Cerelac all recipes)

When to start solid food

My baby boy is of 3 months he is on both bf and formula milk. when should i star..