Worried about vomiting

Preeti Chawla

Updated on Dec 19, 2015

Hi my baby is 1month old.... he Vomits twice a day ...I m worried.. Pls suggest

• 5
Pooja

Hi preethi, Initially baby will have spit ups till about 3 months. It will fade away soon. Try doing below to avoid spit ups : 1. Burp the baby till 3 or 4 burps are heard. 2. Feed the baby in slanting position to avoid spit ups 3. Feed baby at regular gap between last feed. They tend to burp up n vomit curd like saliva mixed liquid due to acidity known as reflux. This will be overcome once you feed regularly each 1. 5 to 2 hrs during day and every 3 hours during night. 4. Feed baby as and when the baby demands. You can ask the doctor for some drops to reduce the vomit if you think it's more or doing the above works well. This worked for my daughter and she rarely vomits these days

Lalith Deepika

We are using figaro oil for body masage for my baby... he is 25 day old now . Bt after some time we found he getting dark complection ...plz suggest the method n best baby oil.

preeti

this is normal and might be reflux, my daughter too had this issue after 6months this gradually stops .

mridusmita paul

My doc said 80% of child betwn 0 mnths to 1 year vomits and it is very much normal...

gayatri chadwa

Talk to your pead... My baby does it too and doc said as long as shes gaining weight and not cranky its nothing to worry about... but still its better to talk to the doc