Worry about the weight of my child...

Neha Srivastava

Hello... my baby is going to be 1 yr old in 20 Sep... his weight is 7. 8 kg... is it ok?? He is active started walking... but still m worry about his weight..

• 2

Suchitra Rao

Hi Neha. ! baby's weight should be 3 times birth weight at end of one year,.

Hi Neha! What a coincidence! He shares his birthday with me. Neha the average weight for a 1 year old ranges between 8. 5 kgs to 10. 5 kgs. Dont worry Neha he is not too much below from avg weight and might cover up soon. Add Some dry fruits to his diet, by making a paste in grinder and add to gravies that he has. Or u could add paneer tofu, eggs to his diet and cheese/butter and creams or full cream milk or desi ghee. Make judicious use not to overdo it. As long as he is active and achieving his developmental milestones on time, it should not be a cause of concern.

health and wellness

my baby is 11 month old and she is a bottle feeding baby and her weight is very..

my baby boy is 3 month old , someone suggest me to give castor oil... I have als..

Reducing belly fat after delivery

Hie.. I had ceserian delivery before 11months... Plz let me know effective idea..

kuff problem

my baby boy is 6 month old he is good in health but he has kuff problem from aft..

cold my 8 th month old baby

my baby is 8 th month old. she has cold from yesterday onwards. is it right tim..

baby, s leg position

my son is 5 month s old and always fold their legs whenever he lie. what should..

3. 5 months old baby spitting saliva and..

My son is 3. 5 months old. From about when he entered 3rd month he have started..