Writing problem

Rani Kikani

My son is 5. 4yrs old he write d numbers in opposite way

• 2

Carol

Hi Rani, Does he reverse the order of the numbers or write a mirror image of an individual number? i. e for 345 does he write 543 or does he write 5 in opposite direction? Generally young children have confusion on left and right directions and they write alphabets in reverse order. if he writes mirror images, does he do occasionally or all the time? If it's occasional, then no need to worry. writing 3,5,7 as mirror image is very common. Try doing the following exercise. firstly write down the numbers in random fashion in correct way and ask him to say the numbers when pointed at. Next write the correct number and its mirror image in pairs. Ask him to circle or trace the right ones. finally write random numbers with some correct numbers and some mirror images. tell him to circle or trace the right ones. As long as he is able to identify the correct ones, he is doing fine. he will outgrow it once he gets the sense of directions. All the best.

Hi Rani, here's a blog that may help you-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-ways-to-make-your-child-enjoy-writing/607

My daughter is 3 year's .Is this age is..

All are saying,that don't admitted her in nursery.

Activities for a 4year old

Hello all,please suggest activities or summer camps for a four year old boy in w..

school

how to get ready before sending to school

Concern about study

my 5 year old child don't want to study when i trying to study him ,he never lis..

About my son's education

Hi my son is five ten eight month.. he a good responding n hyperactive kid.. but..

My child lacks concentration