Outdoor Activities and Events

Wrong potty timing

Sharvari

Jul 21, 2015

Hi, My daughter is 7 years old. She always had evening potty time. She never goes to toilet when she wake ups in morning. But i think because of this she is not fresh in morning and doesnt like to do things and very lazy in morning. Is it really because of her wrong potty time? can it be changed? apart from this she doesn't have any problem related to potty.  

simran sharma

Give her 2 glasses of water early in the morning, wake her up 15 mins earlier and make her sit , follow this till she falls in the routine, also give her good amount of food after her evening poop,.

introvert child

not playing with peers

how to handle

hi all I have 2 daughters one is 4 years old and another one is 2 years old. a..

activities

how many activities I enrolled my child. she is in ukg class n 4 year old.

peddle the cycle

my son age is 4 years but he is not doing peddling, can anyone suggest me how to..

How to know ?

My doughter is only 4 yrs. i want to learn her anything extra like singing ,dan..

Any key behaviors to look for before int..

My son is turning 5 and I was keen to understand what to look for in him before..

classical dance My elder daughter is 3...

dance suggest me at what age I can join her in classical dance.

skating

please share right age of learning skates for kids