Your biggest financial concern?

All age groups

When it comes to securing your child’s future, managing your finances and savings are a big issue. We want to know from you, what is your biggest financial concern vis-a-vis your children? Your concerns will be answered by a finance and investment expert in a blog next week.

• 8
Prajeeth Wilton

Hi, we are a working couple in Chennai and have a 1yr boy now. I would like to know what are suitable ways to save for my child for his every education and extra-curricular needs. Please help

Monika

hi, me n my husband both r working. i wud like to knw the best choice for savings which is completely safe. had invested twice in mutual funds bt lost thru both the policies.

Preeti

I'd like to hear suggestions how we can save for our child's higher education, at the same time have a secure retirement. Would you suggest investing in property?

How about retiremement and child's education related investments..... Do you have any queries around that as well? or around investment for a secured retirement....

Nishtha Srivastava

We are a family of 3, husband, wife, and a child. Both me and my husband are working. What is the best way to distribute our income... how much to put in savings, how much to block in investments, and how to consume.

Rajat

I have 2 children of ages 5 and 8. Someone advised me to start saving for them in gold... gold jewellery and coins to be used later. What is the best strategy to use gold as investment tool?

Shilpa

Both me and my husband are in jobs and have a 2-year-old daughter. We intermittently keep getting FDs done in her name after we accumulate some money. Is this mode of planning and saving sufficient for her future. What other investments can I make.