6 Ways to Remove Anxiety While Pregnant
Created by Shweta Chopra Updated on Nov 04, 2020
Pregnancy is truly a spiritual experience. The presence of delicate life throbbing within the womb can be so over-whelming for a woman. The joy, the nervousness, the concern...all fills the heart of an expectant mother. This, apart from being a physical experience is truly also a spiritual one. How life flourishes within is such a powerful mystery..no outer sound...only gradual movement and growth within. Hearing the baby’s heartbeat for the first time fill some with joyous tears and some with a feeling of greater wonder of how life emerges.
It’s almost natural to feel anxious about everything going right through this phase. An expectant mother must make a conscious connect the life which has stepped in. Your child knows of every thought you are thinking and is sensitive to all your feelings.
As we have always known that the mental and emotional state of a to-be mom affects the mental and emotional body of the child as well, the inner dialogue of the mom must be positive which in turn is directly connected to her outer scenario and the way she perceives it.
6 Tips to Remove Anxiety During Your Pregnancy
This journey can be made most joyous and help the mom and child to remain healthy inside out if the mom indulges in activities like chanting, meditation and Guided Meditation. Here are some tips that will help an expecting mom.
- Bringing in an image of a bright light enfolding the womb just before sleeping brings an energetic protection and a feeling of calmness to the baby. Everything is energy and when we apply the power of intention and call upon the divine light through mental visualization, it has a very positive effect to ensure our wellbeing and growth pattern. Fears can be dissolved within the light as it cleanses and removes any lower feeling that we may have absorbed.
- Holding positive intentions each day of having a safe and smooth delivery also creates a strong shield of light through our own intent that helps us achieve the same.
- When we chant, the energy created through the powerful vibration of the Mantra helps erase negative thought patterns and outer negative influences. Those who chant sincerely and continuously get strengthened internally.
- Indulging in spiritually-inspiring activities enhances the quality of growth in all spheres.
- Taking out dedicated time to breathe out stress and breathing in harmonious and happy thoughts also helps.
- Placing loving hands on the womb saying out meaningful affirmations to your child is also a great way to build early communication.
So, make your pregnancy a joyous experience that is beneficial for you and your baby.
Shweta Chopra is a Life Coach who has worked extensively with children, adults, and pregnant mothers to help them deal with the stresses of life. Shweta conducts workshops on the same. She has a fb page Communicative Souls.
| Jul 30, 2021
Pls suggest some ways on how to avoid unavoidable situation at times they occur due to household or in laws or any reason! I try to stay + as much as possible but sometimes its too much then I feel the guilt of not being happy always! How can I stay happy at all times how can I suppress my feelings!