Chocolate Coconut Dry-fruit Halwa
Created by Dipti Updated on Oct 30, 2013
Chocolate Coconut Dry-fruit Halwa is best suited for serving this Diwali. It is full of chocolate, dry-fruits and flavored with freshly grated coconut. Halwa is rich in taste and a twist to the traditional delicious Indian sweets. Chocolate Coconut Dry-fruit Halwa is most favorite delight amongst the kids.
Chocolate Coconut Dry-fruit Halwa Recipe:
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 persons
Butter: 1 tsp
Bitter Chocolate: 30 gm
Milkmaid: 90 gm
Cocoa: 3/4 tsp
Drinking Chocolate: 1/2 tsp
Mava: 60 gm
Walnut: 50 gm
Cashew: 50 gm
Chocolate Essence: 1/4 tsp
Freshly Grated Coconut: 1 tbsp
1. Put butter in the pan and let it melt. Add bitter chocolate and let it melt too.
2. Once chocolate melts add milkmaid, drinking chocolate and cocoa powder and mix it well.
3. Bring the mixture to boil and then add mava.
4. Mix the mava well with mixture to bring it to the proper thickness.
5. Add chocolate essence, dry-fruits and let it cook for 2 minutes.
6. Turn off the flame and mix for another 2 minutes.
7. Remove halwa in a vessel and garnish with freshly grated coconut, cherries, and dry-fruits.
8. Serve hot.
Top Food and Nutrition Blogs
Top Food and Nutrition Talks
Top Food and Nutrition question