Low Fat Grain Laddu Recipe - Ingredient & Preparation Method
Created by Anurima Updated on Nov 10, 2020
If you are looking low fat yet healthy grain or ram dana laddu recipe. Here our recipe blogger shares an interesting & delicious grain laddu recipe for the community.
Low Fat Grain Laddoo Ingredient
- Rice Flour
- Musk Melons' seeds
Dry Fruits Ingredients:
- Ground Nut
- Gum raisins
- Desi Ghee
Grain Laddoo Preparation Method
- Grind and churn all the grains after washing and drying it up properly
- After grinding them fry them properly in ghee
- In the meantime, churn sugar in separate mix and mix little jaggery also
- Fry gum raisin(gond) in ghee along with almonds and cashews, after frying almonds and cashews, churn it into pieces but not very small.
- Once the fried grains cool up to add all dry fruits and sugar and make a small ball of laddus and serve it daily to your child in winters it's really nice.