5 Qualities Which Makes Teacher Special to Students
Created by Swati Nitin Gupta Updated on Sep 05, 2019
Teachers’ Day is full of nostalgia! It takes one back to one’s childhood and one’s favourite teachers. So, what was so special about your favourite teachers that you remember them even years later? Interestingly there are unique things about our favourite teachers, a few qualities that make them special.
Qualities Which Makes Teacher Special
Here are some of them, read here...
1. Pleasing & Engaging Personality: One of those endearing qualities is to that to have a pleasing and engaging personality. Do you remember how your favourite teacher was warm and welcoming to you and your classmates, how they were strict yet understanding, and most importantly how they were a patient listener—something we all want.
2. Passionate About Her Subject: Do you remember how your favourite teacher was not just well versed with her subject matter but was also perhaps highly passionate and kept finding interesting ways to teach those tough concepts in the classroom. She just did not just depend on textbooks for her communication—but also used props, songs, dramatics, outdoor observations, stimulation exercises etc. to get her point across. Hmmm! So who do you remember like that?
3. Fosters Positive Behaviour in Students: A good teacher somehow always knows how to inspire positive behaviour in class and develops a good rapport with all her students. While she praises intelligent students, she also encourages weak students so that they come at par with other students in the class.
4. Encourages & Sets High Expectations from Her Class: Do you remember the teacher who somehow knew that her students will only deliver to the level that is expected from them. So she set high standards and encouraged each and every student to aim for that standard. She rewarded the achievers and acknowledged the efforts of those who tried hard to reach the goal.
5. Maintains Effective Communication with Parents: A good teacher is always open for communication with parents and prefers to keep the parents also abreast with the latest happenings with regard to their child. A good teacher knows that raising a well-balanced child is not just the responsibility of parents or teacher alone. It is a collective role and hence she joins hands with parents to ensure that each and every student in her class is a true performer.
While you remember your favourite teachers, do you also notice these qualities in your child’s teacher, because if you do, then rest assured that your child is in good hands and will do really well in life? On that note, we wish you – the first teacher to your child – and all the teachers a very Happy Teachers’ Day!
| Jan 21, 2022
The principle of scientific character requires relying on the latest achievements of sciences that underlie the substantive part of the discipline being studied, on the achievements of pedagogical science, on experimentally verified didactic innovations, data from fields of knowledge adjacent to didactics, read more at https://www.mindk.com/blog/building-an-online-learning-platform/ . The principle of flexibility requires ensuring the possibility of prompt and continuous updating of the content of education, modernization of the content of academic disciplines and didactic materials for them.
Top Celebrations and Festivals Blogs
Top Celebrations and Festivals Talks
Top Celebrations and Festivals question